Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just put my manual C2 993 up for sale £32,500.00

you are bang on about people wanting a perfect car with no issues, if they want that then they need to buy a new 991,

i tried to sell mine last year with a view to getting into a 993, it was soul destroying, people weren't interested in the fact it drove so well and had just had lots of things done, they wanted mint for the money, it was ridiculous, i wasted hours and hours emailing details, i hosted viewings with people who were just interested in looking at an old 911, no intention of buying it,

the best was someone who pretended he wanted mine but had already bought one on the sly, he came round, carried on the pretence and insisted he wanted to drive it, i let him, turned out he was just seeing what mine was like compared to what he had just bought.

you couldn't make it up, i gave up and wont bother again, until its officially a really old project car that needs full restoration.

I'm (semi) in the market for an aircooled Porsche, and did in fact briefly talk to Matty. If it wasn't for the fact I'm not after a 993, I have the cash waiting and would have taken the plunge with this. Matty was helpful and provided some great photo's, and I'd always prefer to buy off a fellow enthusiast than a Garage.

I'm surprised it hasn't sold, it's a very honest car for a very reasonable amount of money! I guess it just needs the right person who's genuinely after a 993 to drive around.

Update: just received the CHAPS payment this morning thus the car is now sold. A lovely chap from Suffolk will be collecting the car in the morning. An absolute gent and pleasure to deal with.

We actuality shook hands on the deal last Saturday. Very close to asking price with a traditional driveway chat and cup of tea.

You, gentlemen, have been sterling. Look forward to checking in now and again.

Which answers a lot of questions

Decent c2 manual average milers go for 30 or 31 and you dont have to put up with ppi merchants

Its a yardstick in my opinion

They aint coming down

MattyR said:
Update: just received the CHAPS payment this morning thus the car is now sold. A lovely chap from Suffolk will be collecting the car in the morning. An absolute gent and pleasure to deal with.

We actuality shook hands on the deal last Saturday. Very close to asking price with a traditional driveway chat and cup of tea.

You, gentlemen, have been sterling. Look forward to checking in now and again.

Glad it's sold and even more glad it's gone to a nice guy! Hope you pointed him our direction :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back