Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Pictures please - forum is lacking some 997 love photos

aqi6c.jpg

jotaking said:
Not mine, but I do like the wheels!

HRE FF01 by the looks

H&R Springs and new wheels that stick out a bit more :D

Attachments

• 27503906_10215601468331169_4559806546762340386_o_107.jpg
    27503906_10215601468331169_4559806546762340386_o_107.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 5,454
sat in the rain....

Attachments

• img_0758_135.jpg
    img_0758_135.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 5,403
Heres my gen 1 Carrera 4s with aerokit in midnight blue!

L8JIk8p.jpg

Lo6JbcE.jpg

HV1zkVo.jpg

Dan did you do the black fascia for the pcm and ac looks great , midnights such a great colour when its polished :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Dan did you do the black fascia for the pcm and ac looks great

+1 :thumbs:
where can i get that done?

Dash

Hi guys, the dash pcm and heater control panel I took apart using a guide I found online, when I was getting my bumper resprayed I gave the sprayer The fascia's and asked him to spray them satin black, which he did for free, he used a special primer and then I refitted and installed back into the car and also fitted a new cayman wheel also in sea blue but with a black airbag. The fascias have come out perfect and they've been i the car since june.

Re: Dash

dan4s997 said:
Hi guys, the dash pcm and heater control panel I took apart using a guide I found online, when I was getting my bumper resprayed I gave the sprayer The fascia's and asked him to spray them satin black, which he did for free, he used a special primer and then I refitted and installed back into the car and also fitted a new cayman wheel also in sea blue but with a black airbag. The fascias have come out perfect and they've been i the car since june.

Some nice subtle mods there mate :thumb:

How's the engine performing now and is it all run in after the re build?

The car drives fantastic and pulls very well. Very happy with the outcome. Can't recommend Ramos Porsche enough. I'm looking into going to the Oulton meet, would be good to show you guys the car, if any of you are going.

Re: Dash

dan4s997 said:

This is my next mod, going Piano black, thanks for the info :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back