Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shame That I Am Selling!!

mikeluke

For the first time that I can remember, I got my Insurance renewal quote through and it has gone DOWN!

Premium quote for my 996 Turbo S cabrio - £275 a year!

Shame that I am selling the car!

Think it could be a sign?

evil.gif
Keep the car....
angel3.gif

I wish!

Even with my man maths, I am having to be sensible - I'd love to stay with a Porsche, but want to move to PDK, as my ankle is still pretty sore a year after doing my Achilles - and the work situation is less than stable in the medium term. Hoping to move this one on, sell Mrs L's 120d and set something which is more of a daily driver

I am in favour of a Boxster!

You have to do what is right for you and your family at the end of the day. PDK is superb and the boxster platform is just superb. I have been very tempted by a 981 cayman. Just so useable and all the power you really need on B roads to have a bit of fun.

Thats odd. This last year is the first year my premium has gone up for my car. Normally you can search & haggle it down to around about the previous years premium, but this year nothing worked and my premium went up by about 20%.

mikeluke said:
For the first time that I can remember, I got my Insurance renewal quote through and it has gone DOWN!

Premium quote for my 996 Turbo S cabrio - £275 a year!

Shame that I am selling the car!

Blimey, that's cheap! You must be about 176 years old with 90 years NCB??

Trouble is with me I've got the wife on mine and her form ain't great regarding speeding :judge:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Trouble is with me I've got the wife on mine and her form ain't great regarding speeding :judge:

Mine is cheaper then that, and adding my wife makes mine cheaper still :dont know:

Even having it parked on the drive, rather then in the garage, makes it cheaper again :?

:thumb:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Blimey, that's cheap! You must be about 176 years old with 90 years NCB??

Interesting observation, as I am just renewing mine and the best quote is through SAGA. :) Unfortunately I now qualify for this!

Insurance has gone down but you can't remember where you left the car!

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back