Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1st time out this year -997 turbo

G2 said:
RJW1881 said:
Think I might take it out for a blast again this morning now it's already dirty and the battery is charged.

Who could resist this!?

Great setup. What are the wheels held up with?

Superglue :thumb:

I had a local fabricator make some bespoke half moon shaped stainless steel brackets that I just screwed to the wall.

RJW1881 said:
I had a local fabricator make some bespoke half moon shaped stainless steel brackets that I just screwed to the wall.

Perfect wall art in a stupendous looking garage. I am one of those squirrelers who just has to have a garage full of 'may come in handy' items but I have ideas for my new garage if a planned house move comes off this summer.

On topic, I would agree with others that a CTek (or similar) is a must for keeping the battery topped up and in optimum condition.

RJW1881 said:

WANT :eek:

Need pics of bracket things, so 8)

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
RJW1881 said:

Need pics of bracket things, so 8)

:thumb:

That's two good ideas. I might just knock them up out of wood.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back