Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Viewing my 1st 997 later today

Motoberg said:
So, for possibly the 1st time in my life, I listened to the knowledgeable folk on here and stumped up more readies than I intended to for a 2010 C2S PDK Coupe in Aqua Blue Metallic with 2 years Porsche Warranty :thumbs:

I pick it up a week today, I'm like a child waiting for Xmas at the moment :floor:

Now thats more like it, Aqua is a stunning colour (I may be biased)lol
Did you know this very important piece of info
" blue is the new black"
Great news you have finally found the right car and a stunner from the sounds of it but where are the pics :dont know:

Nice one.

What price did you pay?

There you go

28277895549_4d0879b866_z.jpg

25185104347_3f853da59f_z.jpg

28277895379_b3a9ea59d2_z.jpg

25185104307_fe51b3b805_z.jpg

28277895229_b3793af6d9_z.jpg

:thumbs:

That's a lovely example, and no rear wiper which makes the back much cleaner looking imho.

Many congrats OP!

Looks lovely , enjoy it mate :thumb: :thumb:

That red Aero was very nice I must say, but I agree with what others have said. To much money and a chocolate engine !!

Nice Gen 2 though - So are we going full Aero on the new one, will make it look lovely :thumb:

All 997's look the business but it is great to see some colourful cars to break the monotony of blacks and greys.
The GR Aero .1 would have been a real eyeful but I see why you went down the safer .2 route.
Enjoy this next week of excitement and it will give you time to start planning your exhaust mod as these motors need to sing! :thumb:

Staying standard on this until my bank balance recovers, then we'll see what shiny things I can throw at it without voiding the Porsche Warranty (if anything ! )

Bank balances never truely recover as there are too many nice things in life to enjoy whilst we are still breathing. Only this week did my reasonably healthy balance take a pounding with a watch purchase. The Kline was supposed to be my only treat for a while but who can resist a bit of wrist bling!?

My friend was round today and he had me show him round the car. He just loves the additional tunes the Kline is playing and I reckon he has impeccable taste. When you meet up with your local buddies and hear some tasty exhaust mods then prepare to throw caution to the wind once the warranty is put to bed.

Motoberg said:
Staying standard on this until my bank balance recovers, then we'll see what shiny things I can throw at it without voiding the Porsche Warranty (if anything ! )

Haha, you can't do anything. Great stories of Porsche changing peoples new batteries to the standard ones which arent as good then charging them for the privilege come to mind....

I had OPC warranty, but changed the head unit (PCM2.1 is useless, 3 isn't much better!) so they wouldn't extend the warranty when it came up for renewal......

Make sure you keep using old N rated tyres as well!!!

Renewal is a problem, getting warranty work is not always.

It comes with 2 years Porsche warranty so if I start saving for some bling now ...... :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back