Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manual GTS no reserve on Ebay

FZP said:
Top two bidders were last seen polishing the Chiller and filling the spice rack ready for auction by their long term friend.....
:?:

I sent him a message on ebay and asked for a rev report. His response was it's all rubbish only used for Porsche warranty purposes :floor:

FZP said:
I sent him a message on ebay and asked for a trial run on his spice rack. His response was it's all rubbish only used for masking the flavour of the rancid meat he tried to sell when the shiller warranty expired :floor:

Scholester said:
FZP said:
I sent him a message on ebay and asked for a trial run on his spice rack. His response was it's all rubbish only used for masking the flavour of the rancid meat he tried to sell when the shiller warranty expired :floor:
It's not me trying to flog it off. Must be some serious problems with this car if a dealer doesn't try and pick it up

FZP said:
t's not me trying to flog it off. Must be some serious problems with this car if a dealer doesn't try and pick it up

I imagine its all in the price / value

79k miles is a lot (comapartvely for what is perceived to be a collectors car) I'm think trade bids will be in the mid to late £40s

I might be tempted back into a 911 - this, a very decent 993 coupe man or even a 991 c2s , all similar money

Interesting. I think it's cheap at 52.5k. I agree 79k mileage is higher than others but on PH there seems to be so many PDKs/ 4WD/ Cabs thatbit surely makes a 2WD manual stand out even more? :?:

Gareth64 said:
Interesting. I think it's cheap at 52.5k. I agree 79k mileage is higher than others but on PH there seems to be so many PDKs/ 4WD/ Cabs thatbit surely makes a 2WD manual stand out even more? :?:

I don't think it's cheap...I think its a fair price If it was an OPC car with say 50k miles on it I reckon they'd have it up for £60k maybe absolute tops £63k. I don't think an OPC would bid on this car but reckon the trade bid is £45k absolute max.

My manual GTS has got 30k miles on it....I've not tried to sell it but I reckon a trade bid would be £65k absolute max, maybe low £60k's. This car with 70k miles on it is a long way back from that.

Thing is mileage has a huge huge effect on price on newer Porsche. What would you do with it? Drive it normally youre soon into Mega miles, however in twenty years it won't matter as much, as a long term investment driven as a second or third car it's absolutely rock solid, mid to late forties would seem more appropriate mind. :?:

Saw it was relisted, but it was on PH already methinks :thumb:

A friend mentioned in passing, he knew the seller,

I can't vouch for the car..but I trust my friend's judgement

so perhaps the car is "Ok"

still a bit painful at over £50k for 80k miles.

I'm looking on eBay for the chiller and spice rack :bandit:

In all seriousness. £15k for 60k miles less. Interesting dilemma

FZP said:
I'm looking on eBay for the chiller and spice rack :bandit:

In all seriousness. £15k for 60k miles less. Interesting dilemma

Intergalactic miles, not so sure, I was drawn to a 2010 turbo in white at OPC Wilmslow today for 59K, looked ok ish, but then I thought probably bought for 40 something by them, very hard to sell on at a later stage: dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back