Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Pictures please - forum is lacking some 997 love photos

A couple of my Turbo...

aqi6c.jpg

Kam I love those alloys :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Kam I love those alloys :thumb:

Thanks Phil! :thumbs:

Norfolk & Idea said:
Had birthday weekend at a posh hotel for Mrs. N&I. Of course it hammered down but didn't stop the turbo from looking naughty. Love this car! And Mrs. Norfolk of course :thumb:

Both the car and the wife look lovely mate but was she happy you made her stand in the rain for that photo , she must really love you :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
Norfolk & Idea said:
Had birthday weekend at a posh hotel for Mrs. N&I. Of course it hammered down but didn't stop the turbo from looking naughty. Love this car! And Mrs. Norfolk of course :thumb:

Both the car and the wife look lovely mate but was she happy you made her stand in the rain for that photo , she must really love you :floor: :floor:

Ha ha, yeah it was coming down alright but I'd just hit the 'open' as seen by the lights :thumb:
Walked out the hotel and thought it looked great so whipped out the mobile and had a wee snap :thumbs:

My MY2010 997.2S Manual

Greetings from Downunder.

My car is a MY2010 997.2 S Manual which includes the Sports Chrono, PASM, Bose, Sunroof, PCM3 etc as standand in our market but have also implemented a number of upgrades including:

- Carrera Sport wheels with 305/30 19s on the rear
- PSE and H&S Backbox bypass
- DSC Sport PASM controller replacement
- Short Shift kit
- Front Spoiler grills
- Sports steering wheel
- Flying Ducktail (coming shortly)

Love this car!

Attachments

• 997_wheel_lr_186.jpg
    997_wheel_lr_186.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 4,735
  • 997_lr_125.jpg
    997_lr_125.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 4,735
If you don't like black look away now....

WS1Umu3.jpg

dX3WPCq.jpg

exHJWaQ.jpg

Not mine, but I do like the wheels!

Attachments

• dsc_4427_137.jpg
    dsc_4427_137.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 5,658

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members