Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear C4s alloy

gilessav

Spa-Francorchamps
Morning all,

Just had the start of an expensive week for the car with new rear tyres put on the car this morning! Service, brake lines and possibly some paint to follow....

Annoyingly one of the alloys has a small crack on the edge (presume from a pot-hole) so having this professionally repaired tomorrow, but also therefore now on the hunt for an 18" rear alloy to replace that longer term.

Any obvious sources for good second-hand other than ebay?

These are the standard C4S alloys so presumably not hollow; will take a look at the rim when they take the tyre off for repair tomorrow to be sure.

cheers,

Giles.

Try googling Porsche breakers UK and have a phone around and also try Chris at excel wheels as he's the guy to know :thumb:

Or buy a set of 4 2nd hand then sell the others separately for more money. There's plenty of folk in your shoes. Especially those who will stick 1 solid spoke on a turbo :nooo:

I feel your pain Giles.

i've gone 2 1/2 years without scratching any of my wheels and done slight scratches on two and a horrible gouge on one of them.

They're going to need new tyres soon so will have the wheels dipped and refurbed at the same time so they look pristine again.

Osh

I have two rear solid spoke turbo wheels that I'm thinking of selling, will need refurbished though

Hi G3BML,

Thanks very much for the offer but had a very friendly forum member with a single wheel he could let go so hopefully problem solved in the next few days.

cheers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back