Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991.2 TurboS Cab order

Desert Dragon said:
Norfolk & Idea said:
Desert Dragon said:
New 991.2 arriving at Xmas or maybe early Jan. She'll be up at VMAX in March hopefully breaking 200mph :wink:

C4S went today :sad:

997.2 C4S - thoroughly recommended - hard to let go of her.

Very nice... Are you having the 991.2 breathed on or do you reckon it's good for a Vmax double ton standard?

March eh? Looks like I might be free for a lot of it. Might see you there matey :thumbs:

Not driven a gen 2 and SWMBO will not let me anywhere near the car which is quite wise :grin:

I very much doubt it re tuning though as effects warranty etc. Will she break 200 at Bruntingthorpe? We'll have to find out ;)

Bishbosh did you get up to VMAX?

Sadly not. No reply to my emails and no contact from any organisers. However I had a fantastic time running the car around silverstone late last year.
Can't be long before yours turns up DD? Looking forward to the pictures

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back