Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: DSC Module for 997

K888ETH

SOLD

This is the latest DSC Sport Module to suit a 997 with PASM. Hardly used, as it was bought as part of the group buy in November 2017, costing £1056.

If you have a 997.1 Turbo, this is a simple plug and play module that can be fitted in under 5 minutes. Non-Turbo models will require a 3-axis accelerometer, which is not included, but available from 9e. I believe that PASM equipped 997.2 cars have the accelerometer as standard.

I found the module really updated the handling and PASM Sport mode became much more usable on the road. It has the added benefit of making the PASM and Sport functions independent, so no need to switch the suspension back to normal after pressing the Sport button if the road surface is poor.

Attachments

• plug_n_play_v13_300x165_852.png
    plug_n_play_v13_300x165_852.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,086
Bilmey Keith that was quick , mind you not surprised they are excellent :thumb:

All done within 5 minutes based on the timing of my post and the PM arriving...could be a record? :D :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back