Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Servicing in Hants/Dorset

I'd also recommend CS Sportscars in Devizes. The bloke is the horse whisperer of air cooled cars. Much cheaper than and much better than others. I won't keep blowing him but myself and many others who post here wouldn't use anyone else.

acme said:
Phil 997 said:
LSDFJ00 said:
Can anyone recommend a good Indy for my region?
Has anyone had recent experience of JMG Porsche in Ferndown?

I live in Ferndown and JMG are the last people I would go to. disinterested grease monkeys is all the greeted me when I went there.

Appreciate this is an old ish thread, but please do not go to JMG.

I've had my 993 ten years this year and in the early days went to JMG. I won't list all the issues but when having tracking done you don't expect to drive off from said garage with the steering wheel off the straight ahead by 25%! Nor do you expect to find half the wheel arch liner fixings missing!

It seemed to me that he employed teenagers on undoubtedly corresponding wages.

That about sums them up :thumb:

highway said:
I'd also recommend CS Sportscars in Devizes. The bloke is the horse whisperer of air cooled cars. Much cheaper than and much better than others. I won't keep blowing him but myself and many others who post here wouldn't use anyone else.

Highway I for one am jolly pleased you "wont keep blowing him" although that might be how you get such a good price off him :floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

highway said:
And I'm glad you've enjoyed a moment today.

:floor: :floor: :floor: taken in good spirit mate at it was meant :thumb: :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back