Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2S at 911Virgin: Deposit now taken, obviously a nice car.

Palladium said:
are c2s and c4s the only models that are 'wide body'?

NA yes, along with the Turbo.

RS & GT2 based on Narrow Body like all other variants.

C.

cableguy said:
Palladium said:
are c2s and c4s the only models that are 'wide body'?

NA yes, along with the Turbo.

RS & GT2 based on Narrow Body like all other variants.

C.

thanks, i can see the appeal in wb, but i am a traditionalist so would only want nb :thumb:

they seem to go immediately and for big dough, but i rarely if ever have seen one on the road, but plenty of nb 993's.

one on ebay at the moment £84k :eek:

tyinsky said:
Sold double quick :grin:

First time within a couple of weeks. Same the second time.

That sounds like a touch of smoke and mirrors to me :bandit:

Seems like denial to me :grin:

Of course they could have just put it up for sale a couple of times for a laugh, great business model :hand:

jonttt said:
Seems like denial to me :grin:

Of course they could have just put it up for sale a couple of times for a laugh, great business model :hand:

Not the sort of games we play. First sale fell through as previously stated, car was readvertised and thankfully we found another buyer.

Cheers
Tom

Zingari likes to think these cars never sell for anywhere near their advertised price and somewhere in deepest darkest Cheshire there is a warehouse stuffed full of 25 baggers :grin:

Not the sort of games we play. First sale fell through as previously stated, car was readvertised and thankfully we found another buyer.

Cheers
Tom[/quote]

Just goes to show that a quality car can sell when everything stacks up, well done.......gotta love the wide arses :D

Maybe we can have a price thread amnesty for a bit as they all end the same way.... :?:

Any thoughts on why the 4S cars don't seem to be shifting? This one looks similar to the S discussed in this thread but has been at SoM for a while now. Cheaper too? There is a beautiful looking 38,000 mike car on PH that's been there ages with the price edging down as the weeks go by. Has the classic car market finally popped? Are WB cars falling out of favour for a while to allow the NB to catch up? Is it a 4wd thing?

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...11-993/porsche-993-c4s--arctic-silver/7179307

tyinsky said:
Any thoughts on why the 4S cars don't seem to be shifting? This one looks similar to the S discussed in this thread but has been at SoM for a while now. Cheaper too? There is a beautiful looking 38,000 mike car on PH that's been there ages with the price edging down as the weeks go by. Has the classic car market finally popped? Are WB cars falling out of favour for a while to allow the NB to catch up? Is it a 4wd thing?

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...11-993/porsche-993-c4s--arctic-silver/7179307

98,000 I think ......

Trev

its a bit like the "flat earth" people i keep seeing on FB denying the world is round. :hand:
2S is the daddy and the right ones sell like hot cakes, 100 bags will be the new 25 next year or so, for the lower mileage cars.
:bandit: :thumb: :judge:

Cameltoe & Heel said:
tyinsky said:

98,000 I think ......

Trev

But so was the 911V car. :dont know:

ChrisT70 said:
its a bit like the "flat earth" people i keep seeing on FB denying the world is round. :hand:
2S is the daddy and the right ones sell like hot cakes, 100 bags will be the new 25 next year or so, for the lower mileage cars.
:bandit: :thumb: :judge:

But it 'could' be flat. Maybe we have all been lied to? :hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back