Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Apologies for the truly terrible photo, but new to me Classics

38860643455_9d7afff888_c.jpg
[/url]20180118_090132 by Ben Stokes, on Flickr[/img]

One set of Techart lowering springs
One set of spacers
One set of black nuts
One X pipe from H&S
One BMC Filter

None arrived
None fitted
Yet

I'm hoping you can post a clip of the sound as I'm considering bmc filter for my h&s equipped c2.

:thumb:

Phil 997 said:
TheCock said:
One set of spacers
One set of black nuts
One X pipe from H&S
One BMC Filter

None arrived
None fitted
Yet

when you say one BMC filter ,I hope you mean one pair as the gen2 has two round cylinder type air filters cost circa £140/£160 the pair :thumb: part number for BMC is bmc FB550/08 :thumb:

http://www.design911.co.uk//fu/prod...&utm_source=adrac&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=

To be fair I didn't know there were two but my bill is about £135 so either I've got one very expensive one or two! Thanks for the heads up! These water cooled machines are more complex than my simple mind is used to

Major Service by Sid st Porsche Torque. Considered an OPC service to sample the xperience but chose someone who's work I trust in the end. You can't put a price on that.

Oh and a couple of other goodies may have found their way onto the car too...... :angel:

New997buyer said:
Major Service by Sid st Porsche Torque. Considered an OPC service to sample the xperience but chose someone who's work I trust in the end. You can't put a price on that.

Oh and a couple of other goodies may have found their way onto the car too...... :angel:

Come on Paul spill it , what goodies :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
TheCock said:
One set of spacers
One set of black nuts
One X pipe from H&S
One BMC Filter

None arrived
None fitted
Yet

when you say one BMC filter ,I hope you mean one pair as the gen2 has two round cylinder type air filters cost circa £140/£160 the pair :thumb: part number for BMC is bmc FB550/08 :thumb:

http://www.design911.co.uk//fu/prod...&utm_source=adrac&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=

Hi all

I'll post this somewhere on its own but I didn't use design 911 and got the same filters for £40 less.....Design 911 @ £182.98 Vs Venom @ £143.15 (for BMC Air Filter FB550/08. Venom are used mainly by VW guys and so dont seem to add 'Porsche Tax'! :eek:

Phil 997 said:
New997buyer said:

Come on Paul spill it , what goodies :grin: :thumb:

:angel:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back