Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

hello from a lady

its just some bloke from Dudley who saw a 911 on the way home from an all dayer in wetherspoons.

Palladium said:
its just some bloke from Dudley who saw a 911 on the way home from an all dayer in wetherspoons.

:floor: Betty must be quite a common blokes name in Dudley , but I am thinking its pronounced Butty :grin: :thumb:

I was wondering when Phil would chip in.....

mikeluke said:
I was wondering when Phil would chip in.....

Mike I did try resisting :floor: especially as Betty is probably inflatable but likes Chinese food, but I just couldnt help myself :grin: :grin:

I wonder if we can get a pic of Betty holding up a copy of today's paper and a written on a piece of paper "I don't have a sausage" as well. :floor:

FZP said:
I wonder if we can get a pic of Betty holding up a copy of today's paper and a written on a piece of paper "I don't have a sausage" as well. :floor:

or pancake roll :floor:

Let's hope the suspicions are correct and we have not alienated a new 'member'!

:wink:

mikeluke said:
Let's hope the suspicions are correct and we have not alienated a new 'member'!

:wink:

Nooooo chance

Daad said:
Hello, guys I'm Betty, I'm going to go to China with my friends right away. Do you guys have any recommendation places and dishes?
Of course I am also very interested in this forum :D

in my minds eye this conjours up a red phone box from the 80's with broken glass, strange scratched or sharpie pen comments with odd phone numbers and the unmistakeable smell of p*ss!

Chief said:
Daad said:
Hello, guys I'm Betty, I'm going to go to China with my friends right away. Do you guys have any recommendation places and dishes?
Of course I am also very interested in this forum :D

in my minds eye this conjours up a red phone box from the 80's with broken glass, strange scratched or sharpie pen comments with odd phone numbers and the unmistakeable smell of p*ss!

Always wondered how you spent your youth. :wink:

China? A bit sweet and sour.

Taxi!

Hi guys. After several pm's back and forth over night, I'm pleased to announce Betty and I are getting married.

I've sent her some funds to arrange the wedding and you are all invited.

I've also agreed to meet her for the first time a Beijing airport. I've got my passport and am on my way to Heathrow now.

Tata! :grin:

APL911 said:
Hi guys. After several pm's back and forth over night, I'm pleased to announce Betty and I are getting married.

I've sent her some funds to arrange the wedding and you are all invited.

I've also agreed to meet her for the first time a Beijing airport. I've got my passport and am on my way to Heathrow now.

Tata! :grin:

She has been PM'ing me too but told me that she needed the money for a life changing, I mean, life saving operation.

:dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back