Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mats..... Custom Colours and OE stuff

Thanks for the clarification Mark.

I'm going to try another mode of attack, I've just spoken to a local trimmer to see if he could re-edge them in red, he says if it will go on his machine no reason why he can't. Be interesting if he can and what the cost would be.

OK it's a bit OTT but i've just dropped my mats off at a trimmers in Leeds.

£50 for the pair trimmed in red, I think it will finish of my interior. :thumb:

v8fettler said:
Can people post there choices here, especially if they have a link to some Custom Mats (colour choice being key, not your name cheaply embroidered on the edge!)

How about your signature instead of your name :grin:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
v8fettler said:
Can people post there choices here, especially if they have a link to some Custom Mats (colour choice being key, not your name cheaply embroidered on the edge!)

How about your signature instead of your name :grin:

HA! Yeah, who'd have their signature on their car..... :roll:

I'm also on Leeds, interested to see whow they come out!

:thumbs:

It's SG Styling in Leeds 9 he had a full interior he was doing for a guy with a converted 911se i think to a 911RS recaro seats all re trimmed including the door cards and centre console. Work looked really good the owner called Steve seems a nice guy.

I told him no rush but i'll let you know how they come out.

Ah yeah, I know of these guys, just round the corner from Herbie Hospital, Im gonna have a word with them about the Vans interiors, loving the pictures, very 'Singer-esque', just hope they don't have the same price tag!

silvermilnec said:
It's SG Styling in Leeds 9 he had a full interior he was doing for a guy with a converted 911se i think to a 911RS recaro seats all re trimmed including the door cards and centre console. Work looked really good the owner called Steve seems a nice guy.

£50 sounds good to get personalised but OE mats, makes a change for someone else to make me want to spend my money on something I hadnt ever thought about :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
silvermilnec said:

£50 sounds good to get personalised but OE mats, makes a change for someone else to make me want to spend my money on something I hadnt ever thought about :thumb: :thumb:

GET IN THERE :floor:

Result, really pleased! When the wife gone to work I'll hobble to the garage and try and put them in and take a picture in situ 👍

Attachments

• fe701fd6_c52a_4e9a_949a_655ccfe438ee_519.jpeg
    fe701fd6_c52a_4e9a_949a_655ccfe438ee_519.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 1,461
  • 4c55bee1_f3e5_4b48_a405_2747b8a3b257_144.jpeg
    4c55bee1_f3e5_4b48_a405_2747b8a3b257_144.jpeg
    592.6 KB · Views: 1,461
Chris , already on a mission to find a local trimmer to do mine with as close to Aqua as I can find :thumb:

Chris, 2 local places have quoted one was £45 same day service the other £75 with a 1 week service to do all 4 mats, how do those prices stack up mate. assuming I am paying a bit more for the southern exchange rate :grin: :grin:

Phill I paid £50 for the front two, I did ask that it was one piece though didn't want more than one join!

Picture in situ I know not to everyone taste but I love them!

Attachments

• 4c839c33_c7f6_496f_813d_f69d0ef15bd6_356.jpeg
    4c839c33_c7f6_496f_813d_f69d0ef15bd6_356.jpeg
    564.8 KB · Views: 1,415
silvermilnec said:
Phill I paid £50 for the front two, I did ask that it was one piece though didn't want more than one join!

Looks 8)

Need red stitching on your seats now, sorry :grin:

HSC911 said:
silvermilnec said:

Looks 8)

Need red stitching on your seats now, sorry :grin:

imagine how much that would be!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back