Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NOW THIS IS MARMITE , GTS TARGA

Looks lovely. But wrong at the same time if that makes sense...

porsche_911_991_2_targa_4_gts_mcchip_dkr_tuning_umbau_fotoshowbig_f47c3e29_1140904_128.jpg

.... side on it doesn't look quite right to me ..... too much going on if you know what I mean ...... :dont know:

I really like that, the only 991 I like the look of. Dunno why, it just works!! :dont know:

Love the 991 targa I've decided it's the only car to replace my 997 turbo but that's this week 😎😎😎

silvermilnec said:
Love the 991 targa I've decided it's the only car to replace my 997 turbo but that's this week 😎😎😎
It's just that little chimp on your shoulder that occasionally has a silly opinion. Shut him up and stick with what you have got :wack: :thumb:

Not for me ....neither one thing or the other .....

I think it's like a mixed up kid .... doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up .........

Looks more like a 'GT3 targa', not GTS

I like it

One of my customers has a 991.1 GTS Targa in Mexico blue, his Orange 991.1 GT3 has just gone back to OPC at a loss to him with 1200 miles on the clock, but he has secured a 991.2 GT3 RS after buying a couple of new Cayennes to secure the deal :nooo:

The Targas don`t float my boat at all :judge:

Yeah me to I like it :thumbs: :thumbs:

Weirdly, as I am not generally a fan of modified cars, I find myself sort of admiring it. Almost a GT2 RS Targa, should they ever build one...

Interestingly, it was made using standard Porsche parts, all available to order, rather than someone taking a chainsaw to a 911 and going all Demon Tweeks on it. The lack of a gigantic wing probably helps.

As a GTS owner, the idea of another 125bhp is somewhat attractive, although I find the present output more than adequate on the road. *Slaps self* Must Resist The Call Of More Power! Aaarrggghhh!

It's a total mishmash, the top half is clean crisp curves,

below the windows is chunky, flared, aggressive cooling intakes, sills etc.

It's just not coherent.

Go for one aesthetic or the other ffs.

Just my 2p's worth

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back