Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone Know this one??

It's just a trip across the water, otherwise NI cars are no different

Last time i looked Northern Ireland was part of the UK still.

Its very shiny. The harness looks brand new. 80k though..

Senoj said:

Yes, low miles and new ceramic discs?

I thought ceramics were good for 100k??

jotaking said:
Senoj said:

Yes, low miles and new ceramic discs?

I thought ceramics were good for 100k??

Only on the road on track they fail much quicker. Silly as it sounds 39 k isn't low on a GT3 many lower shame as they were meant to be driven.

What about this one which although a Cat D seems a bit too cheap:

Pip

Attachments

• 012018_916.png
    012018_916.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 5,198
It's a UK car from Tonbridge originally and c16 car.
Buy it drive it to the ferry, and then home. Or go to Holyhead and have a few days in the welsh mountains and evo triangle.
The NI buyer prob did the same..bought in UK and took over there.

NI is part of UK so no tad implications or import duties to worry about.

jotaking said:
Folks...

Just looking at the moment and I really like this car...

The ad states "UK supplied" C16 car and is being sold in Northern Ireland?

Does anyone know the car and have any advice about buying a car in NI?

Please see below: -

https://www.hollybrooksportscars.com/cars/911-gt3/

TIA :thumb:

Love it :food:

Seems fair value at 81k for a Clubby :thumb:

I bought My car 997 turbo from Hollybrook.
They were very helpful with the sale.
No different from buying in the Uk, just different MOT certificate.

The car has been fine but only done 1k miles in it.
:thumb:

Can't speak about the value of the car - I'll let the GT3 guys guide you as far as that goes and I can't say much about Hollybrook either but, they have always had premium cars for sale and I haven't heard any horror stories at home.

My advice would be to speak to them and ask them to agree to a PPI by either the OPC (in Belfast and about 30 minutes from them) or by an Indie (I recommend George McMillan who is in Antrim and about 20 minutes away). If you're splashing out £80k then you want someone from Porsche side telling you it's a good'un I'd suggest? :dont know:

Good luck. :thumbs:

tgdesign said:
I bought My car 997 turbo from Hollybrook.
They were very helpful with the sale.

Very likely. But a quick heads up. This car appeared briefly in the PH classifieds in Oct, Nov or Dec. It's price began with a 6 IIRC (and I'm pretty sure of that because I was sorely tempted even though the 997 GT3 isn't really my cup of tea) alas it was on PH for no more than 3-4 days then disappeared.

It was a private sale, has a lovely provenance with JZM (who fitted the hugely impressive Alcon/Surface Transforms discs to it) and looked to have been genuinely cherished by the previous owner,

Hollybrook look to have changed the wheel colour but little else I suspect. For their "troubles" they look to be making a margin in excess of £10k, something a potential purchaser may want to factor in to their negotiations ...

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed people.

PS For the record I was going to wrap it in 3M 1080 Gloss Intense Blue

u9x5iuI.jpg

And fit a set of E88's :

AoM2TFH.jpg

or 19" Cup centrelocks off Gert :

http://www.carnewal.com/products/All/p068/BBS-19-Racing-Wheels-Aluminum-Center-Lock

But for f*cks sake, don't let me be giving anyone ideas .....

Looks a nice car. I think the price is fair. Get it checked out by OPC or independent, and I your happy, buy it and enjoy it. They are fabulous cars I have enjoyed mine for 5 1/2 years.

Pretty sure that Hollybrook use my indie George McMillan who FRZ911 referred to for their servicing/prep. They used to use a trade friend of mine for their ICE/trim work and he thought they were straight enough with no issues.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back