Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel cleaners

Planet Polish Wheel Seal worked a treat, but it is a faff to remove and clean the wheels properly, and then apply it.

I had the rims on the 911 ceramic coated, along with the rest of the car (including the calipers) and they seem to wash very easily with ordinary car shampoo. :grin:

Cone on Alex....I know that's not you.....You have fair hair.... :grin:

911TEL said:
How is it my elderly lady neighbor always thinks its a good time to come over for a chat when she sees me washing my car ... that's THE worst time possible !!!!!!!
Is she hot in a Mary Berry sort of way :?:

Having black gloss wheels its murder keeping them clean. Driving in the UK it's soul destroying.
Gtechniq wheel armour is good, easy to apply.
Regular washing is the key for me, spray with Virosol and then soapy water and wheel woolies. No other brushes as they will scratch gloss, even the great EZE detail brush.
Best way to learn how to clean wheels is have gloss black. You have to clean them or you wasted a grand and the car looks like s**t.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back