Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2S at 911Virgin: Deposit now taken, obviously a nice car.

NIBrown

LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE IS NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN, LOVELY LOOKING CAR, SOMEONE MUST HAVE CHANGED THEIR MIND :?: :dont know:

Attachments

• capture1_194.jpg
    capture1_194.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 9,548
For FEC's sake, surely they could have straightened the off side exhaust tip. At least the wheel centre cap is correctly orientated.

Looks tidy.

Probably had a re-think about sinking so much dough in a 21yr old car. It happens :hand:

Zingari said:
Probably had a re-think about sinking so much dough in a 21yr old car. It happens :hand:

Also way more than 25 bags. N'est-ce pas, Zingers?

its a beautiful car no doubt, but for that money its not going to be out much,

the sort of buyer that may look at a high miler basic 993 instead, and see it differently, for less than half the money.

it will be gone by the spring.

Re: 2S at 911Virgin: Thought that this had deposit taken ?

NIBrown said:
LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE IS NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN, LOVELY LOOKING CAR, SOMEONE MUST HAVE CHANGED THEIR MIND :?: :dont know:

We took a deposit on the car 22nd December. Unfortunately due to a financing issue the buyer has had to pull out of the sale. We were informed yesterday and duly re-marketed the vehicle. A shame for both parties, nothing to do with the car and one of those things.

Cheers
Tom

Thought I saw the white 997.1 turbo and 996 turbo S have deposits on them too. Nice hard to get good examples of stock those two. Seems like finance cos are tightening up their lending. You could walk in and get ridiculous amounts of finance in 10 mins not long ago - maybe the fact that they're classics do not sit well with finance cos :don't know:

Desert Dragon - funnily enough I found the complete opposite. My finance in my 997.1 through OPC over here was extortionate. I shopped around when buying my aircooled car though and had lenders falling over themselves to find the 993. I think the fact that depreciation should be nil (assuming you buy at the right price of course) helps matters quite a lot!

Re: 2S at 911Virgin: Thought that this had deposit taken ?

TomH said:
NIBrown said:

We took a deposit on the car 22nd December. Unfortunately due to a financing issue the buyer has had to pull out of the sale. We were informed yesterday and duly re-marketed the vehicle. A shame for both parties, nothing to do with the car and one of those things.

Cheers
Tom

Such a shame Tom, the car looks lovely, bet the customer was gutted!!

you would think that the money was well in place before ordering the car with a deposit down? sounds odd to me. :dont know:

mind you, having said that, a dealer near me reckons he took a deposit on a 993 and never heard from them again, and he has been trying without luck to return it....odd behaviour :nooo:

Palladium said:
you would think that the money was well in place before ordering the car with a deposit down? sounds odd to me. :dont know:

mind you, having said that, a dealer near me reckons he took a deposit on a 993 and never heard from them again, and he has been trying without luck to return it....odd behaviour :nooo:

I'll take it off his hands :bye:

tyinsky said:
Gone now. The C2S manuals do seem to disappear quickly.

:hand: Not that quick

Looks a top car that. Lots of money spent on the car and with enough miles that you wouldn't be scared of using the car as intended.
Too many low mileage garage queens out there IMO with owners shaking like shi$$ing dogs with the thought of a stone chip or market crash... :grin:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back