Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MOT failed.....

galahad said:
paul987 said:
Griffter said:
Under what circumstances do the washers wash? I mean do they wash every time you wash the windscreen, only when the lights are on, every third windscreen wash etc?

I'm pretty sure mine don't wash each and every time I wash the screen.

MOT due March...

... push the wiper stork away from you....

Be careful, someone might call the RSPB!

:floor: I must admit I felt like a great tit when they said it didn't pass :lol:

I got my car through it's MOT last week, I watched as it went through the emissions test and the examiner said 'look at these emissions readings' CO reading 0.000 HC reading 0.
Looks like J Clarkson was right when he said the air going into a 911 turbo is dirtier than the air coming out and yet we get hammered for driving a powerful car.

easternjets said:
I got my car through it's MOT last week, I watched as it went through the emissions test and the examiner said 'look at these emissions readings' CO reading 0.000 HC reading 0.
Looks like J Clarkson was right when he said the air going into a 911 turbo is dirtier than the air coming out and yet we get hammered for driving a powerful car.

My Turbo was MOT'd today Nick with the New Kline and new Bosch Lambdas - same zero emissions readings (brand new emissions testing kit) :thumb:

dombo said:
Griffter said:
Under what circumstances do the washers wash? I mean do they wash every time you wash the windscreen, only when the lights are on, every third windscreen wash etc?

I'm pretty sure mine don't wash each and every time I wash the screen.

MOT due March...

You push the washer stalk forward to operate them.

That fixed it nicely thank you (and others).

I had just replaced one of the headlamp washers, so was wondering...

easternjets said:

Lets see them hook up a CO2 meter :floor:

Jeremy Clarkson is an idiot.

Well the brake pipe I was worried about is only £40 +vat for a genuine porsche one... :) and the anti roll bar bushes came in at a bank braking £5.38 each :eek:
Headlight self leveling plastic part a earth shattering £2.60.....

Who said genuine Porsche parts are expensive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back