Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Suspension Dilemma!

May I ask what the springs and spacers cost? (PM me if you prefer).

Looks good. How does it drive? Did you notice a difference with just the spacers and then more with the springs too?

Just bought four new tyres for mine, so spacers and springs may be next on the list (after a 997 GT3 shifter)

galahad said:
May I ask what the springs and spacers cost? (PM me if you prefer).

Looks good. How does it drive? Did you notice a difference with just the spacers and then more with the springs too?

Just bought four new tyres for mine, so spacers and springs may be next on the list (after a 997 GT3 shifter)

Quite expensive for basic items - €911 all in (coincidentally!)
The spacers were quite pricey compared to the usual examples found online - similar in price to H&R but I have to say they are extremely well engineered.
I haven't fitted the springs yet and I have an issue with my nsr tyre so at the moment if I am honest it drives like a sack of ***** :x
Order of items will be:
Fit springs
Replace all tyres hoping to go for michelins
Wheels balanced and full wheel alignment
I will update the thread once I have finished but I totally agree with Marky911's comments regarding shocks/springs. I've tried to go the best quality/budget route if that makes sense :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back