Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front splitter / spoiler - black plastic or painted?

Phil 997 said:
cheshire911 said:
This is the aerokit front splitter I'm referring to:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=996+turbo+aerokit&tbm=isch#mhpiv=17&spf=1515513191555
The silver car has it.

It looks lovely but cant see how they can jusify so much more for it than the 997 one ,I can only assume not only does it have porsche tax but it also has turbo tax as well

If you think its expensive, wait till you see the price of the fixed rear aerokit spoiler!

Expensive club this.

Mike , pretty sure its 997-505-983-00. GT3 front lip

the gt3rs lip is the same but is pre drilled at the front to take the additional lip extension this type is not lower like the cup one ,but unless you plan to fit the RS extension then go for the one part number above.
the green car in this pic you can see has the RS extension in the middle.

So many bloody options it can be a minefield which is why I was trying to show you the various options so you can decide just what you want. :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• p_997_2_g3r_a110_550.jpg
    p_997_2_g3r_a110_550.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3,690

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back