Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shmee150 991.2 GT3 in PTS Gelbgrün

I love that colour, but I guess thats not a surprise :floor:

I don't like him at all he just grates on me

I've watched a few of his vids. He's ok, he plays the posh plonker quite well, but seems decent at the heart of it all.

I can't say I like the colour very much. But it is subjective so ETTO.

I'm not a fan of the vehicle virgins guy....

Fair play to him for picking an unusual pts. Must be great seeing you car on the line being finished.

It will be forever known as "that green gt3 with the wonky letters on the back that is/was owned by that maths club toff off the interbetamaxtube thingy..."

crash7 said:
Cunno said:

:agree:
:yeah:

Funny how these YouTube punters seem to get on the short list for these allocations .....

Worse than him is the utter tw** MR JWW who I recall picked up a 991 GT3 from JZM and gushed drivel on YouTube when he picked it up .... posted a topic and link to his youtube site on here..... took a bit of flak , but.swore blind he was a Porsche man through and through then hey presto ... disappeared...
I just dont look at their crap anymore , once or twice just to form my own opinion then once made ... I'm out ...

I quite like the American dude in Obsessed garage though ... strange .. a retailer who doesn't wash his car in the 'proper' way ....I still like him ... spade is a spade

crash7 said:
Cunno said:

Yup. I couldn't even make it past the first few minutes of the first schmee vid I ever saw. You really have to feel for his poor interviewees. It's just cringeworthy... :dont know:

I've watched a few of his videos, like many I find him irritating. However I did enjoy watching that video, it is fascinating to see the car coming together. I would suggest it is best enjoyed with the sound off.

911TEL said:
crash7 said:
Cunno said:

Funny how these YouTube punters seem to get on the short list for these allocations .....

Worse than him is the utter tw** MR JWW who I recall picked up a 991 GT3 from JZM and gushed drivel on YouTube when he picked it up .... posted a topic and link to his youtube site on here..... took a bit of flak , but.swore blind he was a Porsche man through and through then hey presto ... disappeared...
I just dont look at their crap anymore , once or twice just to form my own opinion then once made ... I'm out ...

I quite like the American dude in Obsessed garage though ... strange .. a retailer who doesn't wash his car in the 'proper' way ....I still like him ... spade is a spade

TBF to Schmee (i dont watch Youtube vids) but on PH he is fairly open about how it all works (most of the known people come from a wealthy background). But said about getting an allocation for the New Ford GT, that having an online presence was one of the requirements to getting an allocation.

Youll also be frothing id imagine about (i think) JWW getting a .2 GT3 allocation with PTS :wink:

And no i dont get why people idolise YT people either nor do i particularly care what they get up to

The bit that surprises me most is that ordinary people on a factory tour have to hand in mobile phones and cameras before they're allowed in.

kingston said:
911TEL said:
crash7 said:
Cunno said:

TBF to Schmee (i dont watch Youtube vids) but on PH he is fairly open about how it all works (most of the known people come from a wealthy background). But said about getting an allocation for the New Ford GT, that having an online presence was one of the requirements to getting an allocation.

Youll also be frothing id imagine about (i think) JWW getting a .2 GT3 allocation with PTS :wink:

And no i dont get why people idolise YT people either nor do i particularly care what they get up to

The world has gone mad ...I'm kind of glad this forum is generally my only acknowledgement of social media ....all the rest Idont want to know .......it's like living virtual lives and never live the real one ..!!!!
I'm a dinosaur ..I know .....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back