Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

100 cell cats

I used to have Cargraphic x-pipes but they needed a bit of adjustment to fit. The clamping system and springs are a bit of a pain.
Fabspeed are much nicer, easier to fit good clamping system, excellent welds and versatile, easy to swap cat/decat.
I know the name sounds a bit dated but it refers to Joe Fabiani not the Beatles.
I liked them so much I bought the silencers as well. (not the Supercups which are ear piercing)
The Scart system sounds way too loud.

Endoman said:
I used to have Cargraphic x-pipes but they needed a bit of adjustment to fit. The clamping system and springs are a bit of a pain.
Fabspeed are much nicer, easier to fit good clamping system, excellent welds and versatile, easy to swap cat/decat.
I know the name sounds a bit dated but it refers to Joe Fabiani not the Beatles.
I liked them so much I bought the silencers as well. (not the Supercups which are ear piercing)
The Scart system sounds way too loud.

Did you have to buy direct from the US Endoman, or are there UK suppliers?

Endoman said:
Design 911 stock them or used to. I got the x-pipe cats from them but the decat pipes and mufflers from the States with a Black Friday discount.
http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-993-carrera-sport-cat-x-pipe/

Thanks. D911 are listing the cats as a special order item but the Bischoff type are twice the price for some reason. I bet I'll need the Bischoff type. :roll:

They don't seem to have the Maxflo mufflers which is a shame because I do like the look of Fabspeed. Are the Maxflo the ones you have Endoman?

Does anyone have a link to an idiots' guide to 100 / 200 cell cats so that I can get an understanding of the differences/benefits for each please?

Yes I have the Maxflo ones with std outlets for the OEM wide ovals.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back