Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 Clubsport auction car

Sadly I missed what this made at auction, but it's now available at Exclusive Autos in Watford for £79,950.

This one was a grade 4 at BCA (grade 1 being the best and grade 5 being the worst). Condition report showed various marks etc and the driver's seat is worn through on side bolster (which you can just about see in the ad). To be fair though, £79k seems to be the entry point for 997 GT3's, so mileage and condition-wise it would likely meet expectations.

There was a thread about Exclusive Autos on the Z3M Coupe forum a few months ago which suggests they're not afraid of buying cars in need of tlc. That said though, also from the discussion on the Z3MC forum it seems they're happy to negotiate too, so if anyone's in the market they may be up for a deal...

squelch said:
Sadly I missed what this made at auction, but it's now available at Exclusive Autos in Watford for £79,950.

This one was a grade 4 at BCA (grade 1 being the best and grade 5 being the worst). Condition report showed various marks etc and the driver's seat is worn through on side bolster (which you can just about see in the ad). To be fair though, £79k seems to be the entry point for 997 GT3's, so mileage and condition-wise it would likely meet expectations.

There was a thread about Exclusive Autos on the Z3M Coupe forum a few months ago which suggests they're not afraid of buying cars in need of tlc. That said though, also from the discussion on the Z3MC forum it seems they're happy to negotiate too, so if anyone's in the market they may be up for a deal...

Body wise the car has had more or less every panel painted apart from the spoiler and the roof. The engine is strong and the car has a full Porsche service history. Those tyres are ancient and could be doing with getting renewed. Cup front splitter is marked to hell but that's going to happen. Never even noticed the seat issue. Plate GT03YYY went free with the car so they can jog on with that. I reckon it's too much, £73500 at best. FYI I got £68k for a trade in. Also, it has RSS engine mounts.

Have to say I hate seeing it unsold. It look's great especially with the geo set up that I had last done specifically for Knockhill.

Bigfra said:
Have to say I hate seeing it unsold. It look's great especially with the geo set up that I had last done specifically for Knockhill.
Interesting question. At what price would you buy your own car back?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back