Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin PS2 or PS4 for the 993?

MPS2 or MPS4 for the 993?

• PS2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4

• Neither!

• Total voters
I've just fitted PS2s and find them a revelation compared to my previous tyres. When I looked into PS4s they were not available in 18" sizes so they ruled themselves out of the contest.

PS I would have voted for PS2s if it would have allowed me to!

I've just gone for a set of PS4's on mine. I discussed this with COG and the conclusion was if your not bothered about N rating PS4 is the one to have.

rob_watti said:
I've just gone for a set of PS4's on mine. I discussed this with COG and the conclusion was if your not bothered about N rating PS4 is the one to have.

Yes, even Michelin themselves (if you hunt down some of Jamie McWhir's comments online) say that the only reason to go for PS2 is warranty, over the PS4.

Did you have to deviate a bit from OEM size to put PS4s on though? Or are you running 17s?

No i'm running 18" technology wheels. Haven't actual been out in the car yet to see how they perform as I'm just finishing off the geo

rob_watti said:
No i'm running 18" technology wheels. Haven't actual been out in the car yet to see how they perform as I'm just finishing off the geo

So you've gone for 275/35/18s on the back then? Would be very interested to hear how you feel about them once the car is all set up.

I'm still on Pirelli P-Zeros that the car came on... :sad:

Have 17" Cup 2 alloys - would be interested in trying PS4 if it came in that size as I too have heard they're much better.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back