Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2018 Plans for your car..

Fit new GT3 front PU, with mesh.
Fit new normal trunk (Aerokit stays in barn),
Detail/paint-correction,
Lots of driving! :thumb: :thumb:

I've got a short shifter that I've had 6 months.... I might get around to fitting it this year :lol:

1. New rear tyres, Michelin PS2s to replace the P Zeros,
2. Replace coffin arms,
3. Minor service,
3. Get a tiny dent sorted in the N/S Wing - almost too small to see unless you get level with it and catch the light just so, but I know it's there.
4. Possibly get silencers replaced as seams are looking a bit scabby.
5. Drive it more

Hopefully Cup steering wheel and some new road wheels and maybe a tidy up of the interior. All depends on how work goes this year as I think it's going to be a tough one

911tom said:
alex yates said:
I'd have refilled before putting the pu back on.

Agreed! Sods law dictates that if you leave the bumper off it won't leak put it back on it will! Make sure you jack the back of the car up and leave the vent open to and let the car get up to temperature and run for a bit. Then top up accordingly and go for a drive. Check level when back home. You will likely need to top up again in a few days.

Thanks both. I agree that logically refilling first would make sense. I guess I'll find out whether my do it right do it once approach worked today!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back