Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rolex 16613 Submariner Bi metal

kaypaul

Trainee
I have for sale my very lightly used Bi metal Blue face 16613 Submariner.
Has all the original box, papers and tags Purchased in 2001 and paid a premium to jump the waiting list Looking for close to £6500. Feel free to request more photo's.

Attachments

• thumbnail_img_5632_156.jpg
    thumbnail_img_5632_156.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 289
  • thumbnail_img_5629_151.jpg
    thumbnail_img_5629_151.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 289
This will be the pinhole (non SEL) case and a solid stainless fliplock without the gold extending to the centre links :dont know:

rolex

So what is it worth Zingers? 25 small bags :D Seriously interested what you think it's worth?

Re: rolex

stichill99 said:
So what is it worth Zingers? 25 small bags :D Seriously interested what you think it's worth?

I'd say at 6s it's there or therabouts as a private sale. Trade will probably see it at low to mid 5s and retail 6.5 - 7.2 as the 116613LB (that's the ceramic bezel, larger dot dial, latest bracelet) come in at 8s. Plus you've got the intermediate with SEL bracelet/case and golf through the flip lock.

You can pick up this 1st Gen for high 5s in the US but there's a good spread with these as it's all about condition/wear to the 18ct gold. Bezel points, winder knurling should be crisp and minimal dents in the centre links given the softness of the gold. Stretch should be minimal although its less of an issue on a oyster bracelet.

I had one several years ago and paid 3.5 for it. Sold it 5 months later for same money as I didn't like it. That said my price is irrelevant in the current market.

Happy to see it go to a good home would take a sensible not silly offer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back