Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Winter blues

tp81

Have to say I am missing driving my car. Brought it out of my garage just to take some pictures, sad I know :oops: Just keen to drive it. I usually enjoy a decent winter run but the roads are covered in salt. Don't see it being out for sometime. More than likely sorn it. :sad:

38638263991_9d370ed9e9_k.jpg

38596148936_d6aeb7697c_k.jpg

37750513955_d0ca3b9148_k.jpg

38582156416_412ab2ff05_k.jpg

Ooh that's so pretty - is it midnight blue?? If so, same colour as mine...absolutely love the whale tail wing - is that a standard Porsche part for an RS? I only ask because someone offered me a factory RS airkit recently...and it is almost Christmas, after all.

Feel your pain re winter blues. Luckily no snow or salt here and am still using mine as the daily! :D

That is beautiful.

I don't blame you for not running it through the winter. It's such a shame to only be able to use such a thing for 2/3 of the year though....

I never tire of seeing your photos. Thanks for sharing.

pierrebear said:
Ooh that's so pretty - is it midnight blue?? If so, same colour as mine...absolutely love the whale tail wing - is that a standard Porsche part for an RS? I only ask because someone offered me a factory RS airkit recently...and it is almost Christmas, after all.

Feel your pain re winter blues. Luckily no snow or salt here and am still using mine as the daily! :D

Yes, midnight blue. The spoiler is the comfort spec as against the clubsport version. I have this as well and occasional swap it over, the front spoiler changes with the CS aerodynamics. Comfort is far more subtle.

Clubsport picture as a comparison.

29645067280_d98f4c014a_b.jpg

Sutton said:
I never tire of seeing your photos. Thanks for sharing.

:thumb:

We must meet up at "The Stables" by the canal at Bishopbriggs sometime. I'm often up in Glasgow to see my son or at Knockhill doing a track day.
Aesthetic perfection, car and photos.

Endoman said:
We must meet up at "The Stables" by the canal at Bishopbriggs sometime. I'm often up in Glasgow to see my son or at Knockhill doing a track day.
Aesthetic perfection, car and photos.

Sounds good, would defiantly be up for that. Let you have a shot of the RS to compare.

Simply, simply loveleh!

Great looking car. Hopefully see you and it around Glasgow at some point.

Love your RS.. one of the best 911 they did.. looks great comfort or club sport.. Im making mine look like this eventually.

I daily drive my 993 but we had snow and it spent 3 days in garage...battery went flat! I was outside charging battery on xmas day instead of helping with the lunch :eek:

911livin said:
Love your RS.. one of the best 911 they did.. looks great comfort or club sport.. Im making mine look like this eventually.

I daily drive my 993 but we had snow and it spent 3 days in garage...battery went flat! I was outside charging battery on xmas day instead of helping with the lunch :eek:

Sounds like you need a new battery fella. Mine will fire into life comfortably after being left for a couple of weeks. Any longer and I plug in the Ctek conditioner to keep the battery tip top.

Feeling your pain tp81 but it does give a little time for maintenance & cleaning jobs while we wait for the Spring.

C.

cableguy said:
Sounds like you need a new battery fella. Mine will fire into life comfortably after being left for a couple of weeks. Any longer and I plug in the Ctek conditioner to keep the battery tip top.

C.

Im fitting a cut off switch in few weeks, I had batt checked out all cool.. think it was the car getting angry because it was not moving..

Gloomy pictures for a lovely car!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back