Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 resonator mod......New product.

Fitted mine today after having to wait for santa to deliver it :eek:

As people have said previously, Very easy to fit. Less than ten minutes including washing my hands afterand cleaning hoses and plastics. I took the car out to pick up some bits. Its hard to describe the sound. But it seems to rev easier now. But it does sound nice. And looks very good quality.

I have still have the standard air filter. Does the high performance ones make much more difference :?:

gazbo666 said:

As people have said previously, Very easy to fit. Less than ten minutes including washing my hands afterand cleaning hoses and plastics. I took the car out to pick up some bits. Its hard to describe the sound. But it seems to rev easier now. But it does sound nice. And looks very good quality.

I have still have the standard air filter. Does the high performance ones make much more difference :?:

Gaz stick a BMC filter in you will notice it even more :thumb:

I'll have to order one Phil. From what I've read I need a FB156/01 for a 06 plate 997.1 C4S

gazbo666 said:
I'll have to order one Phil. From what I've read I need a FB156/01 for a 06 plate 997.1 C4S

thats the chap mate, ebay are often best prices unless ECP has one of its mega sales on. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
gazbo666 said:

thats the chap mate, ebay are often best prices unless ECP has one of its mega sales on. :thumb:

and if your not a throw away and buy a new one type of guy when it needs cleaning and reoiling , oil it then wrap in kitchen towel then put in the airing cupboard overnight to steep. this will remove and surplus oil from overoiling it as we can do lol . and avoids fouling the maff with resude oil. :thumb: :thumb:

gazbo666 said:

Pleased you have got it fitted and noticed some improvements.
I've yet to fit the BCM filter so it's nice to know there is still a little more to behad. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back