Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 over matts

silvermilnec

Albert Park
I've got very good condition OPC matts but I'm trying to add some red into my black cockpit, I've got a newly trimmed wheel with red stitching coming from Santa and red seat belts planned for the new year.

I was looking at Alexanders of Boroughbridge stock and spotted a gorgeous 997.2 GTS Black with black matts with red piping.

Seemed like another good way of adding red!

Anyone bought non Porsche ones?

I have Chris , Yes I know what a surprise :floor: I got mine from autostyle in Milton Keynes

https://www.autostyle.co.uk/catalog2/index.php

they do various grades and can pipe and add wording , perfect fit for 997 give them a call they know the difference between bose and non bose mats etc. will send samples of fabric :thumb:

crap photo but you get the idea :grin:

Attachments

• img_1007_369.jpg
    img_1007_369.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 2,741
  • img_0354_158.jpg
    img_0354_158.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2,741
Perfect Phil cheers.

Only thing I need to check is the bose v none bose my car has bose but it's a gen so called 1.5 and it doesn't have a speaker in the footwell or am i barking up the wrong tree?

mark pearce said:
only convertibles and targas have bose in the footwell
thanks Mark

And remember if your fronts are a bit worn
By a set of Boxster Over-mats as they are the same and almost half the price of a set of 4 911 mats

mark pearce said:
By a set of Boxster Over-mats as they are the same and almost half the price of a set of 4 911 mats

Great tip cheers!! :thumb:

mark pearce said:

That is a good tip Mark, cheers for that one! 👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back