Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good bodyshop near Northampton

matt_splatt

Hi all

I'm planning to get a few bodywork bits done over the winter

- front PU (was painted badly before I bought the car, lots of crazing and cracks)
- rear PU (must have suffered a minor bump previously, another couple of cracks)
- windscreen scuttle (rust around wiper spindle and bottom right corner of screen)

Can anybody recommend a bodyshop near me (NN7), please?

TIA!

www.elite-motors.co.uk/

Elite have a good reputation, on St James Mill Rd in Northampton. You could call Dove House and ask them who they use for their stock vehicles. Am sure they use a body shop in Wellingborough , on the Lawrence Leyland estate, but cannot remember which one.

I think it's Bedford Bodies, my pal has used them a couple of times and been good. I am sure these are the ones recommended by Dove House. At last open day the owner of the body shop manned the BBQ for Dove House

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back