Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

gen 1 steering wheel upgrade photos please

Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
As you know Linus did my surround and arm rest/hand brake. His price though for the steering wheel was £280 royal was £145 I couldn't justify the difference and royal do get good reviews.

Damn car I love it and constantly look to improve/update it😂 I'm even considering painting the P D N M N letters in red 😂😂😂

Ive just had 2 wheels done buy Jack at Royals, E46 M3 with a smooth top and bottom, perforated sides and a yellow Band at the 12 O'clock

And had this special profiled and flat bottom one done and finished trim in Piano black for the V8 M3...

Love it.

Love it bobba now I am excited to open my pressy on Christmas morning 😂😂😂 then need to do the seat belts in red!

Yes I love my red seat belts, that was a good mod.

Nice to see you have got the modding bug matey.
it is funny boba I've never mixed a car before, restored a couple but not moded. I can also feel some springs coming in the spring 😂

silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
As you know Linus did my surround and arm rest/hand brake. His price though for the steering wheel was £280 royal was £145 I couldn't justify the difference and royal do get good reviews.

Damn car I love it and constantly look to improve/update it😂 I'm even considering painting the P D N M N letters in red 😂😂😂

Ive just had 2 wheels done buy Jack at Royals, E46 M3 with a smooth top and bottom, perforated sides and a yellow Band at the 12 O'clock

And had this special profiled and flat bottom one done and finished trim in Piano black for the V8 M3...

Love it.

Love it bobba now I am excited to open my pressy on Christmas morning 😂😂😂 then need to do the seat belts in red!

it is funny boba I've never mixed a car before, restored a couple but not moded. I can also feel some springs coming in the spring 😂

Chris, I have been watching you slipping the slippery slope for the last 6 months mate, I knew it wouldnt be long before you fully joined me on the dark side :floor: :floor: :floor:

silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:

Love it.

The 997 is crying out to have a few choice mods, once done, and properly it can make the standard car look a bit Meh ! so glad you are on board and look forward to some piccies....

Phil 997 said:
silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:

Love it.

Chris, I have been watching you slipping the slippery slope for the last 6 months mate, I knew it wouldnt be long before you fully joined me on the dark side :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil I'm not the only one on here you got spending money! It is addictive though and the 997 worth it :thumbs:

:floor: :floor: It is fun and as you say the 997 and 996 are so worth playing with to make them yours :thumb: :thumb:

Bagged a bit of bargain on 991 manual wheel plus airbag on eBay, but now unsure if I should keep it stock or modify it via royal wheels. Welcome your thoughts.

I would prefer it to be a tad thicker and little more grippy.

Attachments

• img_3973_132.jpg
    img_3973_132.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 675

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back