Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Steering Wheel Airbags --------------

-- 997 --

Barcelona
Quick question are there Chinese copies of Porsche airbags and if so how can that be identified from the original ???

I heard there are Chinese shyte airbags floating about etc !!!! Don't know if that's true or not !!!

Cheers

J

I also heard that mate, try the airbag team for a genuine one

Phil 997 said:

Hi phil, yeah thanks for that! i managed to source a Black 997.2 Airbag for £260 posted... must have got lucky again!!!!

Cheers mate!

j

-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:

Hi phil, yeah thanks for that! i managed to source a Black 997.2 Airbag for £260 posted... must have got lucky again!!!!

Cheers mate!

j

Bloody hell mate you must have Irish blood to be getting luck like that again. :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:

Cheers mate!

j

Bloody hell mate you must have Irish blood to be getting luck like that again. :grin: :grin:

Hahahahahaha..... yeah who knows :thumb: ...... now I need to get the wheel in alcantara with the rest of the bits, .... was told Linus is pricey compared to other companies that retrims, so in a look out for a company who is decent with prices to carry out some retrimming for me... etc...

:thumb:

cheers..

j

J , As mark says Linus work is top notch , I have only ever used him as I can be confident of a good job and for me paying a bit extra is worth it. Mate its for your P&J dont skimp just to save £100 or so.
The only two companies I see often reccomended on here ar Linus and Royal

Cheers guys, will have to get into contact with Linus to get my bits and pieces done...any website details that you could forward??

Cheers

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back