Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sport Classic Wheels

roocat

Sorry, know this has probably been discussed at length - forgive me i'm new, but has anyone got Sport Classic (or Fuchs) wheels on a GEN2 C2S?.

I'm a little bit in love with these and keeping thinking my car needs them :)

Craig180 said:
When I have a spare 5 grand I'll be adding them.

lol, is that how much we're talking?. OK prob need a plan B then :)

The ones Porsche sell only fit the wide body cars (C4, C4S and turbo). You can get ones made by Fuchs which look the same and will fit narrow bodies.

Yep, got them

Attachments

• shiny_wheels_528.jpg
    shiny_wheels_528.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10,983
thanks J Holmes,

Ratattak - are they the sport classics or Fuchs?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.............................................Plan B.......................................

J Holmes said:
The ones Porsche sell only fit the wide body cars (C4, C4S and turbo). You can get ones made by Fuchs which look the same and will fit narrow bodies.

Unless they have been discontinued then this isn't the case - there is a Porsche OE wheel in ET67 (narrow bodied fitment - part no is 99736216357) which was quietly added to the Tequipment catalogue at some point after the SportClassic came out. It was never an option on the configurator so they are pretty rare, but they do exist. These guys supposedly have them in stock for £3841.30 per set.

Think I might know of a set in a stash that are for NB cars if your interested

Gaz

Not seen them on a C2s, but a mate of mine has a set on a Gen.2 err. SC?
:thumb:

Attachments

• sc1_591.jpg
    sc1_591.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 10,869
Here's my first post in years, showing my 997.2 with Sport Classics after being detailed. Just timeless!

Attachments

• niros_911_208.jpg
    niros_911_208.jpg
    908.2 KB · Views: 10,041
just got this back from Porsche Silverstone, is he wrong do you think?

"In regards to the Sport Classic Alloy and Tyres, unfortunately the specification of your current wheels do not match with the Sport Classics, meaning they would not fit your 997.2. I have searched for a narrow body version, as you mentioned, however they are not available."

roocat said:
just got this back from Porsche Silverstone, is he wrong do you think?

"In regards to the Sport Classic Alloy and Tyres, unfortunately the specification of your current wheels do not match with the Sport Classics, meaning they would not fit your 997.2. I have searched for a narrow body version, as you mentioned, however they are not available."
I believe that to be correct. No narrow body fitment the SC wheels

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back