Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

250k MILES AND COUNTING

Reespec due. We are not worthy :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: 8)

Great thread and much respect. Driven like it should be :thumb: .

Well done Keith... :thumb: 250K that's a real achievement. Can you run down to the shops and get me a bottle of milk... :grin:

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms at the moment with mine in SORN.
Roll on March 1st !

Have a great Christmas everybody !

Cheers lads ..

Marky
I work silly hours , usually out in the car till lunch time then im working on and off until after midnight, ive always been the same ! , hope to see you out with us next year .
Gaz
You need to use those gorgeous roads you have up there, hope alls well Gaz :thumb:
Frenchy
How do Jim, Merry Christmas, no doubt see you at Lotherton hall again :)
Chiefy
Your defo not worth lad .. cheers :thumb:
John
Thanks, we will get some miles in next year i hope , atb John
Badlands , Max , HSC911 , Jet Jock cheers guys :thumb:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :santa:

Howay Keith, just another 3 posts and you will hit 2,000 before santa arrives!

Chgeers, Keith

jkeith said:
Howay Keith, just another 3 posts and you will hit 2,000 before santa arrives!

Chgeers, Keith

Brilliant.. there's no stopping me this week Keith , i didnt notice, man on a mission now :thumb:

Hey up Keith, that is some achievement. Must cost you a fortune in fuel😜.

Hope to get out by the end of Jan, mine will be like brand new by then. Hopefully!

All the best to you and yours for Christmas.

What a landmark Keith. What a car! Does your local fuel station give you a loyalty card?

Congratulations.

Keep on trucking' mate :thumbs:

Happy Christmas,
Paul

Supprised you put so much mileage on all the sitting about in car parks dogging you do 😂

Ian it will have been a car park next to a Greggs no doubt , you been stalking me again ?

John,Tom, Paul thanks , fuel cost is something i try not to think about !

KP964 said:
wasz said:
Fantastic!

I had every intention of taking a pic of mine at 123456 with 789.0 on the trip, I reset the trip at the correct moment in preparation.

When I got in the car I was too busy driving to notice it tick over....dammit

Bitter blow !! , i did the same thing this morning , 5 miles to go with camera ready, i forgot , and missed the 250000

I managed to get a good photo.. I'll dig it out later...

For now, just want to say how amazing it is that you cracked 250k and inspired me to start considering doing something similar!

Jay. said:
KP964 said:
wasz said:
Fantastic!

I had every intention of taking a pic of mine at 123456 with 789.0 on the trip, I reset the trip at the correct moment in preparation.

Bitter blow !! , i did the same thing this morning , 5 miles to go with camera ready, i forgot , and missed the 250000

For now, just want to say how amazing it is that you cracked 250k and inspired me to start considering doing something similar!

Thanks a lot Jay , every mile's a smile as they say :thumb:

400 posts per year and 25k miles per year - awesome! Makes my contributions on both counts feel very feeble.
Cheers, Keith

KP964 said:
Jay. said:
KP964 said:
wasz said:
Fantastic!

Thanks a lot Jay , every mile's a smile as they say :thumb:

Happy 2000th post!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back