Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 -Vs- Clio V6 (255 Bhp)

Clio V6 is much rarer than a 993. I don't like French cars but I have a soft spot for the V6 and is probably the bigger head turner and more modern, thrilling drive.

Not sure if its more special, but its sure to go up in value. Wicked looking things and can't be compared to any other in the range.

angry said:
ragpicker said:
Bloody hell!

This thread had me scouring the ads for a mid £20k 993! :pc:

Then I realised that comment was from 2005 :eek:ut:

Now I feel like a right muppet!

:duh:

Anyway, as you were! :mrs:

:floor:

+1 :grin:

Clip V6? Almost bought one when I bought my first 996. In fact I found the advert for the car I actually bought on the train back from Reading having gone there to test drive a Clio V6.

Regrets? Not really. But the Clio wasn't as quick or as good as you'd hope but boy was it a hoot to drive. I was grinning like a 13 yr old kid who'd just been given an Atari for his Xmas. The noise was amazing. And also it was insanely special. They're rare and will just get rarer. It was on for £14k with 32k miles iirc and I almost did a deal for it there and then. The only reason I didn't in the end was the frunk would hold little more than a toilet bag. Which for my purpose made it useless. I needed the 'supercar you can use every day'.

Still love them though and had I the space and the money I could be tempted by a MK2. I think values will go up even more than they have :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back