Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

250k MILES AND COUNTING

Just run in I think ...... Glad to see that there no garage queenery going on there

NOW 250K MILES AND COUNTING

250 THOUSAND MILES IN MY PORSCHE 964
Onwards and upwards goes the mileage on my 964, the car is unbelievable , it pulls just as strong as the day i got it , 500 miles a week just for fun, still after every drive i want to get straight back in and carry on driving , i use it all year round every day, no leaks , no problems . just get in and go , its amazing .

looking forward to 300k in a couple of years time

Keith :thumb:

Attachments

• porsche_964_150.jpg
    porsche_964_150.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 10,047
:worship:

Here's to the next 250k
wine.gif

:thumb:

That's 400,000km... well done. I've got a way to go! :thumb:

Brilliant stuff Keith. Is that 250,000 on the clock? Did it start working normally again?

You're an inspiration to us all.

(Except 993 owners, obviously)

Fantastic Keith!

Well done you and your car.

Now I feel totaly ashamed of my garage queenery.

Hope to see you and the car soon,

Merry xmas to you and all your family (what's Jack getting this year?)

Cheers, Keith

you've run it in now :)

PeterS said:
Brilliant stuff Keith. Is that 250,000 on the clock? Did it start working normally again?

You're an inspiration to us all.

(Except 993 owners, obviously)

Cheers Pete ... i had the clock wound forward after it stopped working , i used my previous mileage to gauge the add on , it will be close but not bang on.
Keith thanks , Jacks getting spoilt thats what :) wont be long till the spring arrives Keith .
Do you guys know how i change my thread title to 250k , just cant figure it out ??

Stellar stuff Keith the best value for money Porsche on the road :thumb: as is regularly said but not done often enough (Me Included) they need to be driven rather than sit in the garage.

To change the thread title edit the title in the first post on page one.

Ive been doing it for the Midlands Meet thread for years!

wasz said:
Fantastic!

I had every intention of taking a pic of mine at 123456 with 789.0 on the trip, I reset the trip at the correct moment in preparation.

When I got in the car I was too busy driving to notice it tick over....dammit

Bitter blow !! , i did the same thing this morning , 5 miles to go with camera ready, i forgot , and missed the 250000

PeterS said:
To change the thread title edit the title in the first post on page one.

Ive been doing it for the Midlands Meet thread for years!

Your a bloody star Pete :thumb:

Brilliant stuff Keith!!

To think I didn't buy that car before you did as the PPI came back saying it was poorly. Wish I'd bloody bought it! I'd love to get to the bottom of that. :nooo:

How the hell do you do 25k per year? I always pictured you sat in your studio painting all day.
Anyway cracking usage. I might get out next summer for a run providing car is how I want it by then. :thumb:

Nice one Keith, hats off to you and the car, merry Xmas ATB Jim.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back