Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2 tip or C4 tip

Daviebrown

Trainee
Iv'e previously had a c4 tip coupe and thought it to be a very good drive but at the same time a very safe drive, difficult to tease the rear end out at fairly low speeds, what about a C2 how easy is it to make the tyres break traction with the throttle? Are they any more fun than a 4wd version?

Re losing traction with a c2 - in the dry, no :)

You've got to be pushing on pretty hard to tell the difference between the two cars.

It's a great tip so the purest demand of a c2 is not there & I would go with the best condition one you can see c2 or C4.
I know it's not a tip v man thread but I have just got a C4 manual after 12 year of auto cars which started with a 996 tip back in 2005.
I wanted manual as it was a toy not a daily. At the moment I am not sure if I prefer it to my previous tip , perhaps I just need to get used to a manual again

I'm not sure the front wheel drive would be working on a 996 now anyway unless the clutch pack has been maintained/reconditioned.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back