Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Contemplating a GTS 4..

Thanks weejimmy, I'll bear that in mind re the interior, the 4s interior I had was nice (had a carbon trim and yellow dials to match the ceramics). £6k on ceramics just to match the yellow dials, thank f**k the mrs never found out about that little bit of detail last time around :mrgreen:

dickdasterdly said:
Thanks weejimmy, I'll bear that in mind re the interior, the 4s interior I had was nice (had a carbon trim and yellow dials to match the ceramics). £6k on ceramics just to match the yellow dials, thank f**k the mrs never found out about that little bit of detail last time around :mrgreen:

Collars must match the cuffs :grin:

:thumb:

Gorsh said:
Just to tempt you - only it's a 2 GTS. 4k miles in and I love it more and more. Worth noting is mine is on -10 PASM (wanted extra clearance and a tad more comfort on poor roads).

RG0QkzY.jpg

rZNsjTY.jpg

vawNfuJ.jpg

Any question please ask
Gordon.

Lovely looking motor Gorsh. I too like the painted rear diffuser. Will have to get mine booked in for the same.

Generally, are there any OPC's to avoid in Midlands for paint work ? Or all as good as each other ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back