Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Prepare to ridicule me - I'm selling a number plate!!

squelch

At the risk of having scorn and derision heaped upon me I'm offering a plate for sale on this, somewhat unforgiving forum.... :D

I'll preface the offering by saying, as with all plates, it's not for everyone. And I accept it's something of a long shot - probably for someone with a GTS (admittedly a fairly small market), possibly even a 4 GTS (the market narrows), and ideally someone whose initials are MJ or MJS (and the market narrows further!) So we can agree I need a unicorn of a buyer then!

Anyway, the plate is.... MJ54 GTS.

And what grossly, over-inflated price am I expecting...?

Well, I'd like exactly what I paid for it really and I'll cover the DVLA fee to retain or transfer.

£250 all in.

I await your condemnation....
8)

Attachments

• plates_standard_capture_196.png
    plates_standard_capture_196.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 6,856
What a refreshingly balanced post.
GLWS :thumbs:

squelch said:
MisterCorn said:
orangecurry said:
Michael Jackson? He's rich.

Didn't he die in 2007?

MC

What?!? You're joking!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Who's going to look after Bubbles (and Macaulay Culkin)???

I was more concerned about who was going to write so well about whisky.

MC

I'll offer you £350 but only if I can pay the DVLA fee. :grin:

If someone would gift me a 991.2 Targa 4 GTS I'll be all over this.....

GLWTS!

That seems like a very fair price for that plate GLWS :thumb:

I don't like the sensibly priced and non dyslexic number plate vendors. What should should have done is advertised it at £2500 for a week, we could have some fun in the mean time and then drop it to your suggested price. It would get snapped up in a heart beat and everyone leaves happy :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back