Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Secret illuminati Forum meeting

It's like the MG Car club in the 1970's again then it was George Easton. "MGB's in the club, perish the thought."

I saw the rose tinted specs - they are real!

Red trousers should be restricted to Cheshire and the home counties

There is no evidence of the fabled 26th bag - it's like Nessie. You sooo want to believe but the science does not stack up.

Oh where's this 26 bags come from - inflation? I was only after dropping 25 :grin:

I was having a chat with the chair of the Wheeltappers and Shunters this evening. Unfortunately we don't have a reciprocal arrangement with the club :nooo:

highway said:
407 views and not one remark about the subliminal message in my original post. For shame.

Was that message the response Zingari received after he explained his valuation methodology for 993s? :dont know:

madalaa said:
As I no longer own a 993 ....... I have been "black balled" and relegated from the top table ...... :puh:

What an experience to be able to observe, from afar, the Illuminati upon their pedestal, like Mighty Zeus on his throne surrounded by the Gods, on Mount Olympus.

Tobesetc said:
madalaa said:
As I no longer own a 993 ....... I have been "black balled" and relegated from the top table ...... :puh:

What an experience to be able to observe, from afar, the Illuminati upon their pedestal, like Mighty Zeus on his throne surrounded by the Gods, on Mount Olympus.

I agree its a rare privilege to see the illuminati at work in an open thread. It can only be because its the season of good will that us mere mortals are allowed the opportunity to view the inner sanctum. :thumb:.Either that or they are all waiting for parts to arrive before they return to their garages with no more to be heard from them until the spring :grin:

..... yup Phil it is indeed terrible and somewhat degrading in being just a mere mortal and made even worse when we view the Gods on high ...... :floor:

madalaa said:
..... yup Phil it is indeed terrible and somewhat degrading in being just a mere mortal and made even worse when we view the Gods on high ...... :floor:

:floor: I can only assume that you have been created mortal as they in their wisdom have important work for you to carry out amonst us , and when this work is completes you will be restored to your place amongst the nine hundred and eleven chosen ones.
It is the strangest ways they move and not for us to try to understand. :grin: :grin:

madalaa said:

I wondered why you were sat at that lower table? However I did wonder where I ended up sitting :what:

Zingari said:
madalaa said:

I wondered why you were sat at that lower table? However I did wonder where I ended up sitting :what:

You know full well the mysterious hands at work had your name all over that seat.

and Zingers, as we didn't hear you a dish out a single valuation above the magic 25, can we assume those specs were faulty?

tim993 said:
and Zingers, as we didn't hear you a dish out a single valuation above the magic 25, can we assume those specs were faulty?

I did expect to see a line of 993 parked outside but after hearing some lame excuses like "the zip snagged on the carcoon", "Met office predicted low temperatures", "I didn't want to crease my linen jacket in the hardback seat" I gave up all hope :roll:

I believe there's been an audit on the wine bill and we are diffy :oops:

Zingari said:
...I believe there's been an audit on the wine bill and we are diffy :oops:

yes - cough up chum :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back