Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Secret illuminati Forum meeting

highway

The annual illuminati meeting long scheduled and oft denied
Has taken place this evening in a secret London location
Items discussed included oil, acceptable mods, future
Selling values and suspension upgrades.

It's honest to say that Zingari, was present.
Salutations were made, wine quaffed and steak eaten.

B rexit not discussed. Announcements are forthcoming
On result of discussions re the acceptable face of 993 ownership.
Lessons have been learnt by some of us as regards what not to do.
Learners in the ways of 993 would have benefitted from being at the meeting.
Or should I say clear shortcuts for new owners have been successfully
Cited. A good time was had by those present and an official announcement by
Kindred 993 owners and the Illuminati is pending.
Safe and enjoyable driving to you all!!

Did Zingari buy a 993 for 25 bags then :eek:

The rose tinted spectacles Zingari was wearing were ceremonially tossed into the fiery furnace.

I find it interesting that there is comparisons that within hours of the secret illuminati meeting, the EU have come to terms with UK on Brexit, and Zingari has allegedly burnt the Rose Coloured glasses :?:
Coincidental?

FZP said:
I find it interesting that there is comparisons that within hours of the secret illuminati meeting, the EU have come to terms with UK on 911uk, and Zingari has allegedly burnt the Rose Coloured glasses :?:
Coincidental?

Zingers did keep nipping out of the room and we were not far from the corridors of power. :grin:

Millomboy said:
FZP said:
I find it interesting that there is comparisons that within hours of the secret illuminati meeting, the EU have come to terms with UK on 911uk, and Zingari has allegedly burnt the Rose Coloured glasses :?:
Coincidental?

Zingers did keep nipping out of the room and we were not far from the toilets offering lines of powder. :grin:

I've corrected that for you. ;)

C.

mark pearce said:
I always thought Zingari was the worshipful master of the Illuminati
Has highway taken over?

He cant be WM - he is not placed in the East but the North West!

As I no longer own a 993 ....... I have been "black balled" and relegated from the top table ...... :puh:

;)

and to clarify..... the rose tinted glasses belong to me not Zingari. He has asked to borrow them on many occasions but until he demonstrates a better basic understanding of the fundamentals of 993 pricing I can't trust him with such a valuable item :wink:

jonttt said:
Did George Eaton attend :camera:

:popcorn:

:hand: Jonttt rest assured I've brought the glasses back with me for safe-keeping. I was forced to put them on when we needed to pay the bar bill as I was lulled into the false sense of security of a cashless bar where its easy to do your dough :what:

:eek: A new 993 buyer was present and my valuations and bell-curve predictions haven't put him off :grin:

407 views and not one remark about the subliminal message in my original post. For shame.

highway said:
407 views and not one remark about the subliminal message in my original post. For shame.
Oh alright.
You are talking bollocks again.

If only it was instant picture posting I could have put up some images of the august surroundings. It must be one of England's finest establishments. I hope I get another invite.

....... I am not too sure that any of us will be welcomed through those hallowed doors again ....... especially the boomed voice speech maker ....... :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back