Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mini Drone with camera recommendations please.....

michelin

I'm pretty poor in this area so thought I'd put it out on the forum in case anybody has experience in this field.
It is for my son, 14, and pricing for under £50 with a camera etc. Stocking filler :roll:
Thanks guys
:thumb:

The Hubsan range of mini drones are about as good as you'll get for the budget. They're pretty sturdy and replacement parts are available when the inevitable happens. You'll find a number of models on Amazon with varying reviews and price points.

It's worth budgeting for a few spare batteries and sets of props, as the flight time is relatively short and if your son is anything like mine, patience is not too high on his agenda whilst waiting for a battery to charge, or spares to arrive in the post :D

:thumb:
Thank you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back