Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Newcastle contact?

Millsy71

Silverstone
Does anyone have a contact at the Porsche Silverlink.
Firstly I'm wanting plates made up and wondered if they do the smaller plates for 5 digit ones (and cost!)
And
Also want to speak to them about extending the warranty (Just picked the car up and it's warranted till end of Jan 18.)

Cheers folks 👍

0191 204 1902 and ask for the service department. :?:

pzero said:
0191 204 1902 and ask for the service department. :?:

:grin: exactly what i was thinking

Pretty much worked that bit out myself. Just wondered if there was anyone on here had a contact there who might be a bit more helpful knowing he'd been recommended or might offer a discount on the plates for forum members.

No harm in asking

Thanks anyway.

Unless you specifically want the JCT 600 logo on your plate, get the size and design you want from Alidrew in Heaton.

The parts guys at JCT are Mike or Colin.

Show us some pics of your car?

Cheers, Keith.

Thanks Keith :D

I will do when i can wash it, picked it up on Thursday in glorious sunshine and then drove back to the TOON(that's Newcastle to those Darn Sarf) in rain....hail....sleeet....snow...blizzards.
So I think the professional term for it at the minute is 'minging"

Need a combination of sunshine and Time to wash it and show it off

:thumbs:

Millsy71 said:
Pretty much worked that bit out myself. Just wondered if there was anyone on here had a contact there who might be a bit more helpful knowing he'd been recommended or might offer a discount on the plates for forum members.

No harm in asking

Thanks anyway.

OPC's typically offer discounts on parts for PCGB members on request, this is fairly standard nationwide as far as I am aware.
I can't see how one OPC will arrange a Porsche warranty differently from the next. They are all subject to fairly stringent T's and C's.

No discount is available on the warranty itself but you might get the requisite 111 point check done for a bit less than the standard £180 + VAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back