Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Condenser and fans replacement

Yes, Jim still has the Batmobile, now with a nice set of RUF wheels, his was made a few weeks before mine in the same Guards Red (sisters). He sold his blue car a while ago and still reckon's the techtronic was a faster car?

Endoman said:
All done and working cost around £1100 inc parts and labour. Many thanks to Jim @ Chillout, Bretherton. Not a job either of us want to repeat until his goes.

Oh How I agree :worship:

One of the cages is catching the back of the housing slightly so I'll try easing it forward a bit in situ with my little puller, otherwise all good.

condensor and fans replacment

as my car is a LHD from the states do you think it will be a bit easier than yours ie RHD

Briefly no. There may be some differences depending on model year. I followed the Pelican write up which was on a 964.

condensor and fan replacment

thanks endoman .as my cold pipe still gets very cold when the pump cuts in ill let my Porsche friend look at it when he services it next

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back