Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 996.2 litronic / xenon headlights (excellent cond.)

Hi all
Still looking . The LHD units didn't happen.

Is anyone able to supply the part numbers for the 996.2 headlights ?

I want xenon Li-tronic units but wondering if a good set come up with the headlamp washer from a Carrera whether they'd do the trick?
Anything that wouldn't be compatible / did turbos come without washers ?

Cheers guys
:thumb:

Hi
Apologies if you have already fixed this but it may be worth giving the refurb a try? i had a glass out respray on mine nearly 2 years ago and one of the items on the 'recommended list' was new headlights - but at £1,850+VAT each i said i would think about it :what:

anyway a month later i was having a PPF film fitted and Nick asked if they should cover the headlights which i declined as in my mind they were too far gone . i was absolutely positive that a large prportion of the short deep hairline cracks/scratches were on the inside

Nick asked if they could have a go at them and if they came up ok and i was happy then £100 each. pretty fair in my view

Anyway, 2 years on and they are still perfect - without having seen yours of course, but i think that you would be very impressed as to how well they might come up

I see that 9Excellence advertise them on their site if they are nearer to you ? at £120+VAT seems worth a try IMHO?

http://www.nineexcellence.com/service/service/hlrefurb.html

anyway, just my 2p and hope this is of use

:thumbs:

Thanks for the detail on part numbers - much appreciated

The trouble with refurb is the marking on mine are believed to be inside the casing - I'll give 9e a shout though

:thumb:

Hi guys

9e couldn't refurb as I have marks on the inside of the lights.

Quick question - I may have found some used units but wanted to try and match part numbers up.
They seller can't read the part numbers from the labels on the units as they've worn off.
Is there any part number stamped on the actual light unit anywhere at all? :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back