Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Multifunctional Wood tiptronic Porsche steering wheel 997

wing

Hi,
I am selling my used but in nice condition 997 porsche steering wheel with wood look... (This will also fit i think on a Boxter)
this with tiptronic buttons and function buttons for radio/telephone....
This included the multifunctional module inside and needed wiring like you can see on the picture.
Interested..?, send me a e-mail to [email protected]

799 -Euro excl. shipping

2cd76gk.jpg

24o0y9x.jpg

5zp6v4.jpg

Hi there, as a suggestion, if you can get the wooden part professionally wrapped in a carbon fibre type material or a contrasting leather colour, then it might sell sooner. Not many Euro-spec cars were optioned with the wooden interior so it may be a niche market if you leave the wheel as is.

~ Maxie

Hi Maxie, it's like i "think" a original Porsche steering wheel, i don't going to ruine or molest the steering wheel with a wrap!, but it's also possible to buy this steering wheel with a black leather color, no problem, the only problem is i don't have a picture of this wheel whit the black leather...
Stefan

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back