Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kline Exhaust Look a like

tgdesign said:
Hi All

I am in the market for a exhaust for 997.1 turbo , I have heard a lot of good reports about the kline system.
But at 3.5k +1.5 headers = 5k, is out of my budget at the moment so I was after a used one but they are like hens teeth :sad:

I saw this on ebay and though it looked very similar, has anyone bought one of these :?:

Any views will be welcome or anyone has a used exhaust they want to sell . :thumbs:

That looks really good value. I'm tempted :?:

Scholester said:
996ttalot said:
We do the UK distribution now for the exhausts.

The systems have seen an increase in price since 12 months ago because of rising costs, especially for the cats.

We are doing a 20% deal off today so check out your system on our website and then you can take 20% off those prices.

Ken
Thanks Ken,
That is still a £700 increase even with the 20% discount.
:eek:

Hi,

Kline set the exhaust price, not 9e, and as mentioned their costs have gone up, but also there needs to be recognition that Kline have an extremely good product that has no drone/resonance etc.

Ken

996ttalot said:
Scholester said:
996ttalot said:
We do the UK distribution now for the exhausts.

The systems have seen an increase in price since 12 months ago because of rising costs, especially for the cats.

We are doing a 20% deal off today so check out your system on our website and then you can take 20% off those prices.

Ken
Thanks Ken,
That is still a £700 increase even with the 20% discount.
:eek:

Hi,

Kline set the exhaust price, not 9e, and as mentioned their costs have gone up, but also there needs to be recognition that Kline have an extremely good product that has no drone/resonance etc.

Ken
Understood - thanks Ken.

On the lookout for a second had unit as I cannot justify the cost of new with the price increases.

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back