Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Collected my C2 GTS

Kiernan said:
By the way, did I see your car at Lotherton Hall? It looks very similar to one that I saw in the car park.

Yes I was there it must have been my 911.2 that you saw as I was the only Sapphire blue there, apart from a 911.2 Turbo!

36117049985_a935dd76df_b.jpg

Yorkshire Porsche Festival 2017 pics
https://www.flickr.com/photos/carltonlangton/albums/72157683359130342

Fab :thumb:

My car has a twin! Bar an extra digit on the boot and the painted air vents.

Totally agree about how eager and confidence inspiring the car is through the bends. My '4' dives for apexes with real enthusiasm. The car just seems to say "go on, I can do a lot more than that". I can imagine a '2' being even keener to turn in. Not sure if its RWS, but the Chassis feels a huge step on from my 991.1 C4s. Better poise, more confidence inspiring, better turn in, better control over bumps. Actually just BETTER! :thumb:

Love the interior as well. The Alcantara seats are so comfortable. Loving them in this cold snap over cold leather... likewise the Alcantara wheel which is a joy to hold - especially with the heating turned on! Sounds 'soft', but I wouldn't want to give that heated steering wheel up now I've got used to it. No least because I don't have great circulation in my hands.

The only option I could have skipped was the front axle lift, but even thought I don't really need it (bar one ramp in the car park at work which is negotiable but requires less than walking speed without the front raised) it makes me smile whenever I use it.

The GTS is just a brilliant package. :worship:

PS - Did a lads weekend with a mate in his C2s a weekend or two ago. Brilliant fun. Will post some pics in a new thread.

Look fab and nice to see another Manual GTS :thumb:

I think the sound is really good on the .2 GTS just a little different to NA at top but still good. Interestingly one of my neighbours said it was quieter than my .1 C2S while another said it was louder :grin:

C2 GTS cab

Hi, I'm jealous! I'm still waiting for mine. It's due to arrive mid Feb. I chose the C2 GTS 'cos I prefer the lighter weight and fun factor of having 2 wheel drive, however I nearly had a C4 simply because I prefer the red light bar across the rear on the C4. I would like to mod mine when it arrives, but my Porsche centre says it can't be done. Anyone know better?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back